Saturday, June 23, 2007

Tomorrows the day


Im think im ready, got my directions, ate my pasta, packed my bag with some "after sweat clothes".
I probably wont sleep well even though Im tiered. I cant wait to race tomorrow but im nervous at the same time.......

There are always those things that you never want to happen while you are running, like i fear rain-downpour- and i fear the blisters that follow. (so im constantly check the weather up till race day) My other fear is that I will all of a sudden have to Pooo and Ill end up running into the woods or running terribly the rest of the race. (my solution here is to try to go before - coffee is my friend) Or that maybe it will be WAY to hot and Ill pass out on the course. If that happens- if you see me (bib #1333) do NOT put me on an ambulance, i cant afford it, just try to do CPR, thanks.

think about me finishing and send me some energy via what ever way you people do that theses days.
IM OUTttttt




1 comment:

Greg On the Run said...

Go Chelsey! Saw your blog on Complete Running Network. Keep up the great work! Can't wait to see the results of today's race.