Thursday, August 23, 2007

16 miles down, 10.2 to go....

Last Saturday I did a wonderful 16 miles. Another cool saturday - I have been lucky as the temps seem to drop when my mileage goes up and up and up ....
Just an out 8 miles and back in. Although I experienced a malfunction in my GPS around mile 14.50- ish.... it when from 14.50-ish to 14.12 in a matter of, oh..a blink of an eye. It had set me back and I knew I was running a total of 16 miles... but then I thought "what? it just said 14.50 something! now i have more to run that i thought i did a minute ago?? do I run until my GPS says 16 or just go with the route i went out on ?? shouldnt that total 16 if i ran the 8 out and the 8 backwards towards home?? "
SO I just ran the way I went and even though my GPS said 15.30 I am not beleiving it. The training center graph shows I stopped at 16, but the GPS says 15.30.
OH yes im starting my new job on monday. Excited but nervous. Cleaned my desk out today and had a great lunch with co-workers yesterday. Ill miss everyone and ill miss bringin' my doggy to work with me.
Saturday i have 18 planned. we will see what happens....

GOGO GIRLS are still looking for 2 more females to join if theres anyone out there!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's am awesome feat! I can't wait to say I completed 16 miles!

Are you still on konamoxt?