Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Quick Update with PICTURES!!

Its been a busy few weeks....just to keep this thing updated- the last race I did was the Blessing of the fleet 10 miler- HOT - even though it was in the evening, it was still hot. I did good and was able to really push out the last mile hard. There were so many people there!! I was elbow to elbow the whole 10 miles... and the finish was jam packed I couldnt even see where the food and water were. After hanging out for a bit and watching other finishers I decided I wanted some clam fritters... after all there is seafood festival going on right? Well- bad IDEA! We waited for 45 minutes for 6 clam fritters. HOW FRUSTRATING- and I was hungry so it was even worse. Not too sure Ill do this race again considering the huge crowd, that type of thing is just not for me.

Ok- so now on to the camping trip!! WOOHOOOO! We went to Eastham Mass on Cape Cod for three nights camping! Our first camping trip together, and I am wondering why we dont do it more often? We had fun and I like camping.
I have a freind from college that lives in Orleans
and we were able to meet up with her and her boyfriend. Here are some visuals of the trip-enjoy.


1 comment:

Jank said...

Hey, the cape looks great- you'll have to let Melissa know where the camping was; I've been meaning to take the boys out again.